DentAlliance is a collaboration of four prestigious dental schools, each bringing its cutting edge expertise to improve professional practice in dentistry. Together we present a program that provides comprehensive information on contemporary trends in clinical dentistry and future prospects.
This exciting program offers engaging content, practical case studies, hands-on training and clinical knowledge from a range of experts. Explore the latest trends and emerging innovations in dentistry, along with thematic discussions and live Q&A.
The program will include a day of online webinars and face-to-face clinical workshops held at each of the partner universities, offering the following:
- Program presentation webinar
- Eight 45-minute online webinars
- Live question-and-answer session
- Four face-to-face half-day workshops.
Join our mailing list to be the first to know about new courses and the latest research and developments in clinical practice.
1. Participation in the webinar is a prerequisite for participation in the workshop.
2. The webinar recording will be accessible to all attendees in attendance over a one month period. Afterwards, participants can attend a question-and-answer session for discussion.