CDA members now have access to two credit cards that offer expedited rewards as well as bonus points through CDA’s newest endorsed service, US Bank’s ADA Visa Credit Card Program.
Designed exclusively for dentists, the program includes a professional card and a consumer card. Neither card has annual fees or foreign transaction fees. The ADA Visa Credit Card Program is the only approved credit card program for CDA members.
Points on both cards can be redeemed for gift cards, cash back statement credit, travel on 150 airlines with no blackout dates, as well as hotel stays and travel packages. trip. See what both cards offer CDA members.
Visa Business Rewards ADA card
The ADA® Visa® Business Rewards card offers two to five times the usual reward points when used for certain purchases and payments. Cardholders will earn:
- 2X points for purchases from dental supply suppliers like Henry Schein, Patterson, Benco and TDSC.com, Powered by Henry Schein.
- 5X points for purchases from CDA, including dues payments.
- 5X points for purchases from ADA including CDT 2022 code books.
- 5X points for making premium payments on coverage of ADA Member Insurance plans and other selected products and services approved by ADA Member Advantage.
New applicants can also earn 50,000 bonus points in the first year after opening their card and will have the opportunity to earn an additional bonus point for every $ 1 of eligible net purchases up to 50,000 points. There is no limit to the number of regular bonus points a member can earn beyond the initial 50,000 bonus points.
Visa Signature® ADA® Preferred Rewards card
With the consumer credit card, known as the Visa Signature® ADA® Preferred Rewards card, new applicants and existing cardholders can earn bonus points and rewards as described:
- 20,000 bonus points for new applicants after spending $ 5,000 on qualifying purchases in the first 90 days.
- 20,000 bonus points for existing cardholders when they spend $ 125,000 per calendar year.
- 2X points per $ 1 net spent on qualifying CDA purchases, including contribution payments.
- 5X points per net dollar spent on ADA purchases, including registration for SmileCon 2021 in Las Vegas.
Members can have both credit cards, but currently the reward points for the two cards cannot be combined.
Ask or learn more about the Visa ADA credit card program.