SAN FRANCISCO, September 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The World dental services market size is expected to reach $ 554.5 billion by 2028, based on a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected increase at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028. Marketing efforts to market dental practices, including education camps and online campaigns, are contributing to the uptake of dental services. Rapid urbanization around the world, steady economic growth and increasing disposable income of people have contributed to the relatively steady growth of the market. In addition, per capita consumer spending on health services is expected to increase significantly in the coming years..
Main lessons and findings:
- Depending on the type, the The dental implants segment has dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2020 as it provides patients with functional options for tooth replacement procedures. With R&D in this field, dental implants are available with better biomaterials, improved designs and surface modifications
- The Cosmetic dentistry-type segment will likely experience the fastest growth from 2021 to 2028 due to the increasing adoption of procedures for improving the appearance of teeth, such as teeth whitening, crowns, inlays and onlays. , and the facets
- On the basis of end use, the dental clinic segment held the largest share in terms of revenue in 2020 and is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period. Majority of patients go to private dental clinics due to availability of specialists, cost effectiveness and advanced technology.
- In 2020, North America has dominated the market in terms of revenue owing to factors such as presence of independent dental clinics, growth of R&D activities in dentistry and increase in disposable income. Growing government funding for dental programs is likely to help market growth
- Asia Pacific is expected to experience the fastest growth from 2021 to 2028 due to increasing number of dental clinics and growing awareness of oral care. The health infrastructure of Asia Pacific grows with state-of-the-art technology and equipment
Read the 80-page market research report, “Dental Services Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Type (Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry), by End Use (Hospitals, Dental Clinics), by Region (North America, Europe, APAC, LATAM, MEA) and segment forecast, 2021 – 2028“, by Grand View Research
The dental services market has been severely affected due to the COVID-19 pandemic as clinics have been closed due to imposed social distancing. In March 2020, the American Dental Association (ADA) has issued guidelines for postponing elective dental procedures. Only emergency procedures were allowed to take place during the first phase of the pandemic.
In April 2021, Mills Administration in partnership with Northeast Delta Dental launched Maine Veterans’ Dental Network. It was officially launched in May 2021 and provides services to Maines veterans who could not afford it. In July 2021, Geyer Dental Group has updated its dental crown repair / cap adjustment restorative dentistry service for people of Grand Saint-Louis. The practice offers periodontal, aesthetic and restorative dentistry.
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental services market on the basis of type, end use, and region:
- Dental Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Dental implants
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Laser dentistry
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Dental Services End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Regional Dental Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of key players in the dental services market
- Aspen Dental Management Inc.
- InterDent, Inc.
- England National Health Service
- The British United Provident Association Limited
- Apollo White Dental
- Abano Healthcare Group Limited
- Dental Coast
- Dental Services Group
- Dental Axis
Check out other studies related to dental procedures and appliances, conducted by Grand View Research:
- Dental Implants Market–The size of the global dental implants market has been estimated at $ 3.6 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.0% from 2021 to 2028.
- Cosmetic dentistry market–The global cosmetic dentistry market size was estimated to be $ 6.9 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% from 2021 to 2028.
- Dental crowns and bridges market–The size of the global dental crowns and bridges market has been estimated at $ 2.1 billion in 2018 and is expected to increase a CAGR of 7.78% by 2026.
Browse Grand View Research’s coverage of the Global medical device industry.
Go to Grand View Compass, our intuitive BI market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Search
Grand View Research, a United States-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated and personalized research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and headquartered at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.