SAN FRANCISCO, May 25, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The World water flosser market size is expected reach $ 1.23 billion by 2028, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2021 to 2028. The increased awareness of the general public about oral health care and demographic changes such as age and population diversity results in an increased focus on oral health care, which subsequently leads to the demand for ‘water flossers.
An increase in effective prevention and treatment efforts by communities and government associations helps raise awareness for improved oral health care. For example, community water fluoridation in the United States benefits about 7 in 10 Americans who obtain water through public water systems. Community water fluoridation helps control fluoride adjustment in public water supply systems to help prevent tooth decay. These initiatives have led consumers to view oral health as one of the basic health measures.
Main suggestions from the report:
- In terms of value, dental clinic applications segment dominated the market with a share of over 56.0% in 2020
- In terms of value, the wireless products segment dominated the market with a share of 66.4% in 2020 and is expected to experience the highest growth during the forecast period.
- North America dominated the global market with a share of 36.0% in 2020
- The Water Flosser market is characterized by the presence of several well established players who hold a significant market share, have diversified product portfolios and a strong presence across the world.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on “Water Flossers Market Size, Share and Trends of Analysis Report by Product (Wireless, Countertop), By Application (Dental Clinics, Hospitals, Home Care) , by region and by segment, 2021-2028 ” to:https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/water-flosser-market
Severe periodontal (gum) disease, which results in tooth loss, is also a common problem in 10% of the affected global population, according to the WHO. Chronic periodontitis affects 47.2% of adults over the age of 30 in the U.S. The effectiveness of water flossers against gum disease has made them a vitally important product for those with chronic periodontitis, thus boosting the adoption of the water flosser. According to several six-month studies conducted during the 1990s in patients undergoing periodontal maintenance, it is suggested that the water flosser improves the oral health of the population by halving the bleeding on probing (BOP) during the period. six month period.
Cordless water flossers have dominated the global market in 2020, owing to the growing demand for workable and portable electronic gadgets. According to clinical results, these products are 93% more effective in reducing bleeding gums than dental floss and 52% more effective in reducing gingivitis. Recognizing the strong demand for these products, a growing number of manufacturers have sought to tap into the wireless wire segment. Some of the most recommended and preferred cordless water flossers are Waterpik Cordless Advanced, Waterpik Cordless Plus, Panasonic Dental Water Flosser EW-DJ10-A, and Waterpik Cordless Freedom.
The dental clinic applications segment accounted for the largest share of over 56.0% in 2020. The growing demand for professional dental care due to the increase in cases of oral diseases is a key driver of the segment. According to the United Health Foundation, in 2019, 67.6% of adults in the United States reported visiting the dentist or dental clinic that year.
Grand View Research has segmented the global Water Flosser market on the basis of Product, Application, and Region:
- Water Flosser Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2028)
- Water Flosser Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2028)
- Dental clinics
- Home Care
- Water Flosser Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of major players in the Water Flosser Market
- The Procter & Gamble company
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Fly Cat Electrical Co., Ltd.
- Hydro Floss (Oral Care Technologies, Inc.)
- Panasonic Corporation
- Water Pik Inc.
- ToiletTree Products Inc.
- Aquapick Co. Ltd.
- JETPIK Corporation
Find more research reports on Electronic and electrical industry, by Grand View Research:
- Dental floss market – The size of the global dental floss market has been estimated to be $ 490.6 million in 2018.
- Fiberglass Sunscreens Market – The global market size for fiberglass sunscreens has been estimated to be $ 1.91 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% from 2021 to 2028.
- Tankless Water Heaters Market – The global tankless water heater market size has been estimated to be 2.8 billion USD in 2018 and expanding at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
Go to Grand View Compass, our intuitive BI-enabled market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated and personalized research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and headquartered at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive business intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.